For the best and free way of cross-platform file transfer you should consider the download Zapya for PC option. Transfer’s can be made across all operating system platforms such as iOS, Android and of course Windows. Sharing your files will not cost you any mobile data and they transport up to 10MB per second, which is great.
Download Zapya for PC right now by clicking on the link to the right that suits you, one for PC and the other for Mac. Many users believe Zapya is a much better option than using AirDrop, Bluetooth or even NFC because it does not use any of your data to transfer the files.
There are so many features when it comes to Zapya for PC and Mac, play games with other players locally via this application. Friend’s devices will install this app if you wish to do so, its self-contained and super fast.
Any device model can be connected to Zapya, any size and file can be transferred including music, apps, photos, PDF, music and many more with unlimited file size. You can even group share up to 5 friends thanks to the Meetup sharing feature – Are you using Zapya for PC?
Problems with Zapya for PC
Share issues, a fix, and ask for help with Zapya for PC below
- I can download Zapya Air Hockey but cannot install it even though i have enough room etc. I am using Android 4.2.2. shivangi
- I tried to get Zapya on my PC but it is not working, i am running 64bit versions of Windows, do i need to try on 32bit instead? Aryan
- Does anyone or has anyone should i say had issues with getting Zapya working with MIUI6? Is it worth uninstalling and then reinstalling? Malcom
- What is the best alternative to Zapya for PC? Please do list a few names below and why they are better etc, thanks. Joan
- I have not tried using Zapya on PC, is it worth doing. Any tips would be greatly accepted. I need zapya for windows 7 so will it work ok? Belinda
- I think Zapya is very good to use, i have never had troubles transferring files across to any other platform. it does take a while to get use to how to transfer files, its not really straight-forward now is it? And even though transfers can be super quick, this solely depends on your connection speeds. Kerry
- I have been using Zapya for a while now on my PC and must say it is glitch free, I have never had trouble with it. Do not take my word for it though, I am only reporting my experiences.